A2B Stairlifts are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; in this policy we explain how we process and protect your personal information.
This website is owned and operated by A2B Stairlifts SL. Established in 2018, we specialise in the supply, installation and servicing of stairlifts throughout Andalucia, Spain.
Our registered office address is:
A2B Stairlifts SL,
Calle Sedella No. 3,
Edif. Butibamba IV,
La Cala de Mijas,
You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +34 951 664 331.
How we collect and use your data
A2B Stairlifts will only ask you to disclose as much data as is necessary to provide you with the information and services requested by you.
- We will only contact you with information related to a product or service we provide that you have enquired about
- We will never sell your data
- We will store any data that we hold on you securely
- We will respect your requests to opt-out or delete your data
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
What data is collected?
Some examples of the personal data we may obtain from you:
- email addresses
- phone numbers
Data provided by you in general correspondence
We keep records of any correspondence we may have with you by phone, email or conversation. This may include correspondence on third party platforms such as Facebook, Twitter or review platforms, e.g. Google Business Places.
Data you share with us on our website
You may choose to give us information about you by filling in forms on our website such as the contact form or on our blog.
Technical Data about your use of our website
When you visit our website, your computer’s browser provides us with information including your IP address, the previous website (referring website) from which you reached us, including any search terms used, pages viewed and time spent on website.
A2B Stairlifts makes no attempt to identify individual visitors or to associate the technical details with any individual. This information is only used to compile statistical data on the use of our website and to help us to improve our site and the services we offer. We use third party tools for this, primarily;
- Google Analytics & Search Console
- Google Ads
- Facebook Analytics and the Facebook Pixel
On occasion and only where necessary and with your consent, we collect other personal data, for example, your bank account details, for the purpose of processing your payments. We process bank card payments securely using Authipay and do not store any credit or debit card numbers.
Information and data we collect from other sources
On occasion, we obtain personal data from other sources for the purpose of providing you with a stairlift to suit your mobility requirements. Examples of third parties we collect this information from:
- Health Care Professionals
- Relative or Friend
We may add this data to the data we already received from you for the purposes described in this Policy.
How is your data used?
We may use your information to:
- Provide you with information, quotations, products or services that you request from us
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between A2B Stairlifts SL and you
- Notify you about changes to our products or services (e.g. Manufacturer product recall)
- Process your payments for goods and services, purchased or refunded
- Seek your opinion on the service we provide
- Improve the content and/or layout of our web pages
- Improve the efficiency of our advertising and marketing efforts
Sharing your personal data
We may disclose your personal information to the following:
- our employees
- health care professionals
- relative/your main point of contact
The information is only ever disclosed on a need to know basis and as far as reasonably necessary for the purpose of providing our services to you and the completion of contracts entered into.
Your information is also available but on a lesser extent to those who support our business including our website developers, accountants, accounts software provider, our bank.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- for the administration of justice;
- in order to protect your vital interest;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; or
- for compliance with any legal obligation to which your right is affected
We will never provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
In each case, we seek to provide the minimum amount of information or access necessary for those third parties to fulfill their obligations to us and ultimately to you.
Our website, like most, includes functionality provided by third parties, e.g. an embedded YouTube video or a map from Google. In each case, the providers of these services will likely collect data about your usage that they will use to build up your profile as you search the web.
Our site includes the following:
- Google Maps
- Social Media Like and Share buttons
The above lists may change from time to time.
The basis for processing this data
Data subject consent:
during the sales process, a customer may request information or a quotation, which requires the processing of personal data like name, address or contact information.
Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the customer is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract.
Legitimate Business Purposes including:
- In situations where the processing enables us to enhance or improve our services for the benefit of our customers;
- to identify and prevent fraud;
- to better understand how people interact with our website;
- to determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising
A2B Stairlifts will ensure that your personal data will not be retained any longer than is necessary, unless the storage of your personal data is necessary to comply with statutory retention obligations or you request removal of your data.
Your principal rights under data protection law are:
- the right to access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to object to processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority; and
- the right to withdraw consent.
Right of access
You have the right to request a copy of the data that we hold on you, free of charge. Please submit your request by sending us an email or letter. We will respond to your enquiry within 30 days.
How to contact us
The data controller is A2B Stairlifts SL. Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to email@example.com or in writing to:
A2B Stairlifts SL,
Calle Sedella No. 3,
Edif. Butibamba IV,
La Cala de Mijas,
Our site contains links to other websites over which we have no control. We are not responsible for privacy policies or practices of other websites to which you choose to link from this site. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those other websites, so you can understand how they collect, use and share your personal information.
Date policy updated: October 2018
We may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. By using our website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this Policy.